Local Franklin HVAC Contractors
The Heating and Cooling Services You Need At The Price You Want:
Residents of Franklin, OH call Drake Heating & Air when they want their HVAC work done right. We offer discounts, free estimates and we’ll never begin working without your say so. We charge by the job, not by the hour.
Your neighbors have great things to say about us and find out why your community considers us to be their nearby heating and air company in Franklin, OH. Come join your neighbors at our annual DrakeFest, every Labor Day.
We also do:
Book an Appointment
Want to save money and prevent future problems?
Bassett Watchdog Home Coverage Club
$18 Per Month Will Get You:
- 20% Savings On HVAC Service
- 10% Savings on Plumbing Service
- 10% Savings on Electrical Service
- 2 Annual HVAC Maintenance Services
- 1 Annual Plumbing Maintenance Service
- 1 Annual Electrical Maintenance Service
- No Trip or Diagnostic Fees
- No Overtime Charges
- Summer/Winter No-Breakdown Guarantee
- And MUCH More!!
Anthony Wayne, Beal Rd, Bonita Dr, Boylston Street, South Breiel Blvd, Burnham Woods Dr, Carlisle, Clearcreek Township, Dearth Rd, South Dixie Highway, Greentree Road, Heatherwoode, Hendrickson Road, Linwood, Manchester, Manchester Road, Miller Ridge, Middletown, Rosedale/Oaks, Ruby Drive, Sawyer’s Mills, Springboro, Sunset Park, The Trails of Greycliff, Village East, Weidner Road, Windsor, Woodridge
Today’s heating/cooling systems are more efficient and use more sophisticated digital controllers for their operations. Proper installation and maintenance is important and having the right technicians and service people to ensure proper operations is critical. Bassett Services has a special process for selecting individuals who can perform the technical functions that are required to service the equipment we sell and, most importantly, interface with our customers on a very professional level!
Our Most Recent Reviews
How much does an AC service call cost near Franklin?
For a regular AC maintenance call the average cost is anywhere from $75 to $200. Extended service contracts range from $150 to $500 and cover the whole HVAC system, including heating and cooling. Expect to spend $50 to $150 per hour for an HVAC specialist for repairs that are not part of a routine service.
A service call normally involves cleaning the condenser and doing a series of inspections to ensure that your system is operating correctly. They will also look for any other repair or maintenance concerns. Evaporator coil and duct cleaning are not generally included in standard AC tune-ups.
How much should I pay for a new HVAC system?
Many things can affect the cost including the size and brand name of the unit, but generally, the most basic 3-ton 16 SEER air conditioning unit, with installation, will cost between $3,000 and $4,000.
Costs grow as efficiency improves. Air conditioning units with 22 SEER ratings can cost between $8,000 and $13,000. The average cost for a new air conditioning system, including installation, is $5,700.
Why is my furnace blowing cold air?
There are any number of reasons why your furnace may be blowing cold air. To rule out the most common problems, try the following:
- Check your thermostat to determine if the unit’s fan is set to “on” or “auto.” If your thermostat’s fan setting is set to “on,” your furnace’s blower will operate continuously even if your furnace isn’t heating the air. While the thermostat is set to “auto,” the fan will only run when the furnace is heating the air.
- Check the ignition. Once started, pilotless ignition furnaces utilize a flame sensor to keep the furnace running. If the flame sensor is clogged, your furnace will switch on and begin heating, but will rapidly cool.
- Check the pilot light. If your gas furnace is aging and producing colder air, the pilot light has most likely failed. If you’re comfortable doing so, simply follow the manufacturer’s directions for securely re-lighting it.
If following these steps doesn’t restore the heat in your home, call in a professional to do more advanced troubleshooting.
Partnering with You for Comfortable Living
With Bassett Services, you get more than just a service – you get a partner who understands your needs and works tirelessly to meet them. Our extensive range of services, 24/7 emergency availability, and our commitment to 100% satisfaction guarantee all work together to make your home comfortable and your life easier.
Whether it’s time for an upgrade, a repair, or just regular maintenance, trust the experts at Bassett Services.
Reach out to us — your comfort is just a call away!
OVER 40 YEARS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS
RESPECTFUL FAMILY FRIENDLY SERVICE
CONVENIENT PAYMENT OPTIONS