Bassett Watchdog Home Coverage Club
Service you trust. People you know.
$18 Per Month Will Get You:
- 20% Savings On HVAC Service
- 10% Savings on Plumbing Service
- 10% Savings on Electrical Service
- 2 Annual HVAC Maintenance Services
- 1 Annual Plumbing Maintenance Service
- 1 Annual Electrical Maintenance Service
- No Trip or Diagnostic Fees
- No Overtime Charges
- Summer/Winter No-Breakdown Guarantee
- And MUCH More!!
Also Included In The Watchdog Home Coverage Club
- Burners pulled and cleaned
- Flame sensor pulled and cleaned
- Filter checked/cleaned
- Temp difference checked
- General condition of unit
- Condensate cleaned
- Motor Amps checked
- Capacitors checked
- Batteries in Thermostat changed
- Flue piping inspected
- Heat exchanger inspected
- Blower cleaned if needed
- Gas pressure checked
- Ignitor checked
- Heating elements tested
- Condenser coil cleaned
- Evaporator coil cleaned
- Filters checked/changed
- Superheat/Subcooling checked
- Compressor checked
- Condenser motor starter checked
- Blower motor checked
- All electrical checked
- Condenser fan motor checked
- Temperature difference checked
- Thermostat checked
- Drain lines checked/cleaned
- Refrigerant pressure checked
- Overall condition of unit
- Testing all valves in the home to make sure they are operational and there are no leaks.
- Locating and checking main water valve and show homeowner where it is located.
- Checking all drains for leaks. Quite often, there is a leak which over time can cause a lot of damage.
- Checking washing machine hoses, as they are a big source of water leaks in the home and should have stainless braided hoses.
- Inspecting toilet components and change standard flapper(s) in up to two toilets as needed.
- Checking for leaks and do a dye test on toilets when requested.
- Power flushing the water heater to get all particles out.
- Checking the age of water heater and condition.
- Checking garbage disposal for proper operation and check for leaks.
- Checking the home’s water quality if requested.
Tankless Water Maintenance
- Descale, Cleaning and Service of all filters
- Perform all manufacturer recommended maintenance
- Call for tankless water heater maintenance pricing
- Testing all GFI receptacles and arc fault circuits both inside and outside the home
- Testing all smoke detectors and changing all batteries
- Checking all connections inside the electrical panel ensuring everything is safe and up to code
- Making sure the appropriate breakers are present and wiring size and manufacturer match and meet code regulations
- Testing main electrical panel outside for safety
- Locating main electrical breaker and show homeowner location in case of emergency
- Testing and inspection of all switches